By Evgeny V. Doktorov,Sergey B. Leble
This monograph systematically develops and considers the so-called "dressing technique" for fixing differential equations (both linear and nonlinear), a way to generate new non-trivial ideas for a given equation from the (perhaps trivial) resolution of a similar or comparable equation. all through, the textual content exploits the "linear adventure" of presentation, with particular consciousness given to the algebraic features of the most mathematical structures and to functional ideas of acquiring new solutions.
Read or Download A Dressing Method in Mathematical Physics: 28 (Mathematical Physics Studies) PDF
Best functional analysis books
This ebook is the 1st systematic remedy of measures on projection lattices of von Neumann algebras. It provides major fresh leads to this box. One half is electrified through the Generalized Gleason Theorem on extending measures at the projection lattices of von Neumann algebras to linear functionals.
This booklet bargains a scientific presentation of updated fabric scattered in the course of the literature from the technique viewpoint. It stories the fundamental theories and techniques, with many fascinating difficulties in partial and usual differential equations, differential geometry and mathematical physics as functions, and gives the required practise for the majority vital features in modern reports.
The idea of operator areas is especially fresh and will be defined as a non-commutative Banach area concept. An 'operator area' is just a Banach house with an embedding into the distance B(H) of all bounded operators on a Hilbert area H. the 1st a part of this booklet is an advent with emphasis on examples that illustrate quite a few features of the idea.
Sie suchen Übungen zur Klausurvorbereitung, fabric für Tutorien oder Beispiele für eine Vorlesung zur weiterführenden research? In diesem umfangreichen Buch finden Sie eine Vielzahl verschiedener Aufgaben - von abstrakten Beweisen über theoretische und angewandte Beispiele hin zu konkreten Berechnungen.
- Positivity (Trends in Mathematics)
- A Primer on Hilbert Space Theory: Linear Spaces, Topological Spaces, Metric Spaces, Normed Spaces, and Topological Groups (UNITEXT for Physics)
- Quantum Field Theory I: Basics in Mathematics and Physics: A Bridge between Mathematicians and Physicists: Basics in Mathematics and Physics v. 1
- Operator Theory and Indefinite Inner Product Spaces: Presented on the Occasion of the Retirement of Heinz Langer in the Colloquium on Operator Theory, ... (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Set Theoretical Aspects of Real Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
- Patterns of Symmetry Breaking: ›127› (Nato Science Series II:)
Additional resources for A Dressing Method in Mathematical Physics: 28 (Mathematical Physics Studies)
A Dressing Method in Mathematical Physics: 28 (Mathematical Physics Studies) by Evgeny V. Doktorov,Sergey B. Leble