By Marián Fabian,Petr Habala,Petr Hájek,Vicente Montesinos,Václav Zizler
Key positive aspects:
- Develops classical concept, together with susceptible topologies, in the neighborhood convex area, Schauder bases and compact operator conception
- Covers Radon-Nikodým estate, finite-dimensional areas and native idea on tensor items
- comprises sections on uniform homeomorphisms and non-linear concept, Rosenthal's L1 theorem, mounted issues, and more
- contains information regarding additional themes and instructions of study and a few open difficulties on the finish of every bankruptcy
- offers various routines for perform
The textual content is appropriate for graduate classes or for self sustaining learn. necessities comprise uncomplicated classes in calculus and linear. Researchers in sensible research also will gain for this publication because it can function a reference book.
Read or Download Banach Space Theory: The Basis for Linear and Nonlinear Analysis (CMS Books in Mathematics) PDF
Best functional analysis books
This publication is the 1st systematic therapy of measures on projection lattices of von Neumann algebras. It provides major contemporary ends up in this box. One half is electrified through the Generalized Gleason Theorem on extending measures at the projection lattices of von Neumann algebras to linear functionals.
This e-book bargains a scientific presentation of up to date fabric scattered in the course of the literature from the method standpoint. It stories the elemental theories and techniques, with many fascinating difficulties in partial and traditional differential equations, differential geometry and mathematical physics as purposes, and offers the mandatory guidance for the majority vital features in modern reviews.
The speculation of operator areas is especially fresh and will be defined as a non-commutative Banach area conception. An 'operator area' is just a Banach house with an embedding into the distance B(H) of all bounded operators on a Hilbert area H. the 1st a part of this publication is an creation with emphasis on examples that illustrate a number of points of the idea.
Sie suchen Übungen zur Klausurvorbereitung, fabric für Tutorien oder Beispiele für eine Vorlesung zur weiterführenden research? In diesem umfangreichen Buch finden Sie eine Vielzahl verschiedener Aufgaben - von abstrakten Beweisen über theoretische und angewandte Beispiele hin zu konkreten Berechnungen.
- Approximation by Max-Product Type Operators
- Evolutionary Integral Equations and Applications (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
- The Real Numbers and Real Analysis
- Oscillation Theory for Second Order Linear, Half-Linear, Superlinear and Sublinear Dynamic Equations
- Complex Integration and Cauchy's Theorem (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Hörmander Spaces, Interpolation, and Elliptic Problems (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
Extra info for Banach Space Theory: The Basis for Linear and Nonlinear Analysis (CMS Books in Mathematics)
Banach Space Theory: The Basis for Linear and Nonlinear Analysis (CMS Books in Mathematics) by Marián Fabian,Petr Habala,Petr Hájek,Vicente Montesinos,Václav Zizler