By Joseph J. S. Shang
- Integrates interlinking computational version and simulation thoughts of aerodynamics and electromagnetics
- Combines vintage plasma drift-diffusion thought and electron effect ionization modeling for electromagnetic-aerodynamic interactions
- Describes types of inner levels of freedom for vibration rest and electron excitations
Read Online or Download Computational Electromagnetic-Aerodynamics (IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology) PDF
Best electronics books
VHDL one zero one is written for electric Engineers and others wishing to wreck into FPGA layout and assumes a easy wisdom of electronic layout and a few adventure with engineering ‘process’. invoice Kafig, specialist, quickly brings the reader up to the mark on strategies and features accepted in VHDL (VHSIC Description Language) in addition to instructions and knowledge kinds.
Zinc Oxide (ZnO) powder has been time-honored as a white paint pigment and commercial processing chemical for almost a hundred and fifty years. even if, following a rediscovery of ZnO and its power purposes within the Fifties, technological know-how and alike started to detect that ZnO had many fascinating novel homes that have been necessary of extra research.
The inclusion of an electric size direction within the undergraduate curriculum of electric engineering is critical in forming the technical and clinical wisdom of destiny electric engineers. This e-book explains the elemental dimension concepts, tools, and strategies utilized in daily perform.
Instant scientific platforms and Algorithms: layout and functions presents a cutting-edge assessment of the main steps within the improvement of instant scientific platforms, from biochips to brain–computer interfaces and past. The ebook additionally examines the most complicated algorithms and information processing within the box.
- ESD: Circuits and Devices
- Symmetries and Groups in Signal Processing: An Introduction (Signals and Communication Technology)
- An Introduction to High Reliability Soldering and Circuit Board Repair
- AC Power Conditioners: Design and Application
- Ion Beam Modification of Materials: Selected Papers of the Ninth International Conference on Ion Beam Modification of Materials. Canberra, Australia, February 5-10, 1995: Part 1
Extra info for Computational Electromagnetic-Aerodynamics (IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology)
Computational Electromagnetic-Aerodynamics (IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology) by Joseph J. S. Shang